Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way to do this is by turning off your device completely first. Once it’s turned off, hold the Volume Down and Power keys together to enter Fastboot Mode.
We can expect ROM links for other devices going online successively in the near future. The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware). The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware). If the phone is not a global version of Xiaomi officially, it will show you the information below. When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone. The list of Xiaomi phones which are back on the MIUI ROM Downloads page is Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi S2, Mi 6, Mi 5, and Mi Note 2.
- In conclusion, Xiaomi Stock ROM development has become increasingly popular due to the increased popularity of its devices.
- In case you run into any problems installing system updates on your Xiaomi device manually, feel free to let us know in your comments below.
- Not only manufacturing but also invest in those products.
While the Fastboot ROM could be installed with MiFlash Tool. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
- Xiaomi still has to announce the roadmap for its MIUI 10 Stable update.
- Xiaomi Xiaomi 11T (agate) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder.
So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter. If you decide this is something you want to go ahead and do, read on below for step-by-step instructions. If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine. However, do note that unlocking the bootloader wipes all data stock firmware from the phone, so make sure you have a backup first. First and foremost, there are a couple of prerequisites that you need to checkmark.